For all swim team information, please go to the VC Sharks Home Page
VC Sharks Home Page
Pavilion Rental Agreement
Head Coach and Swim Lessons
Pool and Swim Board Chair:
Pool Rules of Use
- All non-member guests must be signed-in and accompanied by a member for the duration of their stay at the club. The non-member fee is $10/guest/day Mon-Thu, $15/guest Fri-Sun and Holidays.
- If you plan to bring a group of 10 or more (including members and non-members) to the pool, please notify the pool manager at least 2 days prior so we are sure to have enough lifeguards on staff.
- Children 10 years and younger MUST be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- BABY POOL IS NOT SUPERVISED BY A LIFEGUARD! The baby pool is restricted to children 5 years and younger. Children over 5 years old will be asked to exit the baby pool.
- NO GLASS is permitted in the pool area.
- Inflatable toys and floats may be used ONLY at the discretion of the manager and lifeguards on duty. No oversized opaque floats are allowed at any time.
Revised Summer Program Guide
7/13 - 7/24 Register for Daily Summer Swim Workouts for Juniors
7/3 - 7/10 Register for Daily Summer Swim Workouts for Juniors
MAKE A POOL RESERVATION FOR WEEK 7/10-7/16
MAKE A RESERVATION FOR WEEK 7/3 - 7/9
MAKE A RESERVATION FOR WEEK 6/26 - 7/2
MAKE A RESERVATION FOR WEEK 6/19-6/25
MAKE A RESERVATION FOR WEEK 6/5-6/11
MAKE A RESERVATION FOR WEEK 6/12-6/18
The Village Club POOL OPENED JUNE 5! The current guidelines limit us to 50 people at time at the pool. Members must make a reservation to visit the pool.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN THE POOL IS OPEN
- 10-12 members FAMILIES will be allowed at the pool complex at a time.
- ADVANCED RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED VIA SIGN UP GENIUS. Reservations are required, no guests other than grandchildren and nannies are allowed at this time. Non-member guest fees apply to both grandchildren and nannies.
- Each family is allowed to reserve 1 visit per day, your family may visit 1 time during the week (Monday-Thursday) and 1 time over the weekend (Friday-Sunday)
- Members will be allowed 2 ½ hours at the pool during their reserved time. The staff will announce 30 minutes prior and 15 minutes prior to the end of the time period. Members must exit the pool complex at the end of their reserved time.
- At this time we plan to have the signup available one week at a time published the Sunday before the following week.
- Pool hours will be 10:30AM-7:00PM with hours until 9:00PM on Wednesdays, Friday and Sunday.
- Please arrive at the time of your reservations (do not arrive early)
- Come ready to swim to limit locker room use. Restrooms and showers will be available but try not to crowd the locker rooms.
- Each family member's name MUST to be provided when the reservation is made.
- NO GUESTS other than nannies and grandchildren will be permitted due to our decreased in allowable capacity. This includes non member adult children of members over the age of 26, their significant others or spouses.
- The pool will close every 2 ½ hours for 30 minutes for thorough cleaning and disinfecting of the pool area.
- Announcements will be made at 30 min and 15 min prior to the end of the block reminding members to begin gathering their belongings and begin exiting the pool area. You and your party need to have exited the pool by the end of your reservation.
- No LOST & FOUND so please double check for belongings before you leave.
- Shared equipment such as flotation devices, pool toys, kick boards and other pool items will not be available. Any items brought in cannot be shared with a different party. Large flotation devices will not be allowed at this time.
- The playground (maximum 10 people), foosball, tetherball and pingpong are available but are to be used at your own risk. Please wipe down before and after use.
The pool hours of operations are Monday, Tuesday,Thursday, Saturday from 10:30am-7:00pm and Wednesday, Friday & Sunday from 10:00am-9:00pm. Please arrive at the time of your reservation (do not arrive earlier than your reservation). Members MUST check-in at the front gate at the time of their reservation. PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE BEFORE YOUR RESERVED TIME!
June 4, 2020
Sharks Swim Team
At this time we are unsure regarding swim team and are awaiting guidance from the state and local swim league. We will have more information to share soon so please stay tuned.
The Village Club pool is the perfect uncrowded environment for family fun! Our Olympic size pool is set in a 2 acre oasis of green grass and beautiful shade trees. Lounge chairs and umbrellas line the expansive deck. Our historic stone fireplace, designed by renown Denver architect Temple Buell and constructed with hand-picked natural rubble from Silver Plume, Colorado, is the perfect backdrop for this serene setting.
The pool area also includes a brand new Sport Court for playing basketball, volleyball, badminton and pickle ball! Tether ball poles, horse shoes, shuffle board, corn hole, and other family-friendly activities abound. Families are encouraged to pack a picnic and use one of the multitude of picnic tables and barbecue grills provided for member enjoyment or to enjoy a delicious snack at the Food Truck.
Our very own Sharks Swim Team practices daily in summer with their eye set on keen competition within the Country Club League. Children ages 4 - 18 years old are encouraged to reach for their personal best while enjoying a FUN, SOCIAL, SPIRITED team fostered by our professional swim coaches and our AMAZING parent volunteers! Our kids who love to dive competitively are partnered with our neighbors at Glenmoor Country Club and compete together as one.
Swim lessons are also a big part of our summer at Village Club. Kids as young as 6 months old participate in Parent/Tot lessons, teaching babies how to flip over and float! Tots and older kids progress through stations all designed to help kids learn to swim, be safe in the water, and have fun learning a life-long skill!
Best of all, the pool is open 7 days per week, Memorial Day through Labor Day for member enjoyment! Members may also book private and/or after-hours parties at the pool and pavilion area.
The Sharks Coaches