JUNE 21, 2020
COVID 19 UPDATE
POOL OPENED FRIDAY JUNE 5
MAKE A RESERVATION FOR WEEK 6/26-7/2
The Village Club POOL OPENED JUNE 5! The current guidelines limit us to 50 people at time at the pool. Members must make a reservation to visit the pool.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN THE POOL IS OPEN
- 10-12 members FAMILIES will be allowed at the pool complex at a time, UP TO A MAXIMUM 45 MEMBERS PER TIME SLOT (remaining 5 spots reserved for lifeguards and staff)
- ADVANCED RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED VIA SIGN UP GENIUS. Reservations are required, no guests other than grandchildren and nannies are allowed at this time. Non-member guest fees apply to both grandchildren and nannies.
- Each family is allowed to reserve 1 visit per day, your family may visit 1 time during the week (Monday-Thursday) and 1 time over the weekend (Friday-Sunday)
- Members will be allowed 2 ½ hours at the pool during their reserved time. The staff will announce 30 minutes prior and 15 minutes prior to the end of the time period. Members must exit the pool complex at the end of their reserved time.
- At this time we plan to have the signup available one week at a time published the Sunday before the following week.
- Pool hours will be 10:30AM-7:00PM with hours until 9:00PM on Wednesdays, Friday and Sunday.
- Please arrive at the time of your reservations (do not arrive early)
- Come ready to swim to limit locker room use. Restrooms and showers will be available but try not to crowd the locker rooms.
- Each family member's name MUST to be provided when the reservation is made.
- NO GUESTS other than nannies and grandchildren will be permitted due to our decreased in allowable capacity. This includes non member adult children of members over the age of 26, their significant others or spouses.
- The pool will close every 2 ½ hours for 30 minutes for thorough cleaning and disinfecting of the pool area.
- Announcements will be made at 30 min and 15 min prior to the end of the block reminding members to begin gathering their belongings and begin exiting the pool area. You and your party need to have exited the pool by the end of your reservation.
- No LOST & FOUND so please double check for belongings before you leave.
- Shared equipment such as flotation devices, pool toys, kick boards and other pool items will not be available. Any items brought in cannot be shared with a different party. Large flotation devices will not be allowed at this time.
- The playground (maximum 10 people), foosball, tetherball and pingpong are available but are to be used at your own risk. Please wipe down before and after use.
The pool hours of operations are Monday, Tuesday,Thursday, Saturday from 10:30am-7:00pm and Wednesday, Friday & Sunday from 10:00am-9:00pm. Please arrive at the time of your reservation (do not arrive earlier than your reservation). Members MUST check-in at the front gate at the time of their reservation. PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE BEFORE YOUR RESERVED TIME!
MAY 28, 2020 - COVID-19 Update -
Phase 2 - Safer at Home
Summer Camp Programs have been revised. Pony Camps for 6+yrs boys and girls start June 2. Jr Tennis Camps start the week of June 8, Micro Tennis for kids 3-6yrs every Wednesday starting June 10.
The Tennis Courts are now open for MEMBERS ONLY utilizing strict guidelines. Member MUST reserve a court utilizing the scheduler on the Tennis tab - Book A Court.
NO NON MEMBER GUESTS ALLOWED AT THIS TIME
The barn is currently open for members who own/lease horses at Village Club and for members who wish to take private riding lessons utilizing a VC school horse. Members MUST reserve a time to visit the barn by using the SignUp Genius here:
We hope you and your families stay safe!
APRIL 7 - COVID-19 Update -
The April 8, 10am Meeting of the Board of Directors has been scheduled as a conference call. Members wishing to attend should, at 10am dial +1 253 215 8782. The meeting ID is 202 069 102 and the password is 068977.
The state has issued a "Stay at Home" order. Only essential staff who are caring for the horses are working. The Stone Building, tennis courts, paddle court, kitchen, restrooms and patios are closed. No non-member guests are allowed at this time. All club sponsored events and private bookings have been cancelled until further notice. We will notify the membership once the Stone Building and other amenities have reopened.
The barn is currently open for members who own/lease horses boarded at Village Club. Members MUST reserve a time to visit the barn by using the SignUp Genius here:
Please practice appropriate hand washing and social distancing while utilizing these facilities.
We hope you and your families stay safe!
SAVE THE DATES!
ANY CLUB SPONSORED EVENTS AND PRIVATE BOOKINGS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO COVID-19.
6th Finance Committee Meeting
8th Board Meeting
12th Board Meeting
7th Pool Closes for the Season
9th Board Meeting 10am
14th Board Meeting 10am
31st Oktoberfest 11-1pm
4th Annual Board Meeting and Elections
13th Adults ONLY Holiday Party
12th Santa Brunch
13th Santa Brunch