JULY 18, 2020
COVID 19 UPDATE
The Village Club POOL OPENED JUNE 5! The current guidelines limit us to 75 people at time at the pool. Members must make a reservation to visit the pool.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN THE POOL IS OPEN
- 15 members FAMILIES will be allowed at the pool complex at a time.
- ADVANCED RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED VIA SIGN UP GENIUS. Reservations are required, no guests other than grandchildren and nannies are allowed at this time. Non-member guest fees apply to both grandchildren and nannies.
- Each family is allowed to reserve 1 visit per day, your family may visit 2 times during the week (Monday-Thursday) and 1 time over the weekend (Friday-Sunday)
- Members will be allowed 2 ½ hours at the pool during their reserved time. The staff will announce 30 minutes prior and 15 minutes prior to the end of the time period. Members must exit the pool complex at the end of their reserved time.
- At this time we plan to have the signup available one week at a time published the Sunday before the following week.
- Pool hours will be 10:30AM-8:00PM with hours until 9:00PM on Wednesdays, Friday and Sunday.
- Please arrive at the time of your reservations (do not arrive early)
- Come ready to swim to limit locker room use. Restrooms and showers will be available but try not to crowd the locker rooms.
- Each family member's name MUST to be provided when the reservation is made.
- NO GUESTS other than nannies and grandchildren will be permitted due to our decreased in allowable capacity. This includes non member adult children of members over the age of 26, their significant others or spouses.
- The pool will close every 2 ½ hours for 30 minutes for thorough cleaning and disinfecting of the pool area.
- Announcements will be made at 30 min and 15 min prior to the end of the block reminding members to begin gathering their belongings and begin exiting the pool area. You and your party need to have exited the pool by the end of your reservation.
- No LOST & FOUND so please double check for belongings before you leave.
- Shared equipment such as flotation devices, pool toys, kick boards and other pool items will not be available. Any items brought in cannot be shared with a different party. Large flotation devices will not be allowed at this time.
- The playground (maximum 10 people), foosball, tetherball and pingpong are available but are to be used at your own risk. Please wipe down before and after use.
The pool hours of operations are Monday, Tuesday,Thursday, Saturday from 10:30am-8:00pm and Wednesday, Friday & Sunday from 10:00am-9:00pm. Please arrive at the time of your reservation (do not arrive earlier than your reservation). Members MUST check-in at the front gate at the time of their reservation. PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE BEFORE YOUR RESERVED TIME!
MAY 28, 2020 - COVID-19 Update -
Phase 2 - Safer at Home
Summer Camp Programs have been revised. Pony Camps for 6+yrs boys and girls start June 2. Jr Tennis Camps start the week of June 8, Micro Tennis for kids 3-6yrs every Wednesday starting June 10.
The Tennis Courts are now open for MEMBERS ONLY utilizing strict guidelines. Member MUST reserve a court utilizing the scheduler on the Tennis tab - Book A Court.
NO NON MEMBER GUESTS ALLOWED AT THIS TIME
The barn is currently open for members who own/lease horses at Village Club and for members who wish to take private riding lessons utilizing a VC school horse. Members MUST reserve a time to visit the barn by using the SignUp Genius here:
We hope you and your families stay safe!
|A beautiful bit of history and tradition is tucked away in the heart of Cherry Hills Village. The Village Tennis, Riding and Swim Club is a glowing gem with a rich architectural history, creating a legacy of family fun and lasting memories for over 40 years. Generations have grown up at the Village Club; a community of families dedicated to preserving equestrian activities, tennis, and swimming in a family oriented environment.
This unique members club is situated just west of Dahlia on East Belleview Avenue. The 10 acre parcel that is now the Village Club was originally a privately owned horse stable built in 1929. The massive stone barn was designed by the well-known Denver architect, Temple H. Buell, who was a dear friend of the owner, Florence Kistler. At the time the barn was built, a swimming pool was constructed, as well as a magnificent stone fireplace and outdoor kitchen where the owner, with the help of her two daughters, Florence and Frances, entertained many elite Denver families. A small bus ferried socialites from the city to the stables for horseback riding, picnics and weekend fun.
Since those early years, the grand stone stables have been remodeled and functions as the main clubhouse and historic centerpiece of the club’s facilities. After a tragic fire in November 1998, a modern barn was built to stable members' horses as well as the horses used in the riding school program.
Each step in the development of The Village Tennis Riding and Swim Club involved many hours of active, volunteer participation of members of the club. With a varied list of social and sport activities, members enjoy the club year round. Club activities have always encouraged the interaction of all ages.
Call Camille at 303-771-8131 for more information.
Click here for the Membership Application.
We look forward to meeting you soon!